Dear United Airlines, 5 Good Things About Your Losing My Bag
Forcing myself to look on the positive side, I came up with 5 pros to what you did you me yesterday (the cons being a lost bag, 5 additional hours stranded at Dulles on a Friday night, and your overall frustrating ineptitude).
So, here they are, however weak:
1. Forced downtime (1): I got to enjoy some alone time, listening to “The Big Short” on audible.com. Excellent book about the 2008 financial crisis.
2. I tried a coffee my wife likes, and it was good: Starbucks’ pumpkin spice latte. Not as froo-froo as I expected.
3. Forced downtime (2): I cleared all my work email, so Saturday morning was free.
4. I didn’t have to lug around two bags. A mixed blessing, for sure, but nonetheless…
5. I had two hands free, for writing articles. Like this one about you. Ah, the circle of life…
- What’s Up With These Airlines? (hilarytopper.com)
- Power to the (front-line) people (customerthink.com)
- How The Top 10 U.S. Airlines Use Facebook (allfacebook.com)
- Dear Dad, I hate you less than the other parental unit (passiveaggressivenotes.com)